RELAY RUNNER INFORMATION
- Relay Starts @ 10am
- Relay team members can pick up at any time during the race. Only the member running the first leg must pick up before 10am to be ready to start the race.
- The relay team member running the first leg will pick up your timing chip for the team. This will be what you exchange.
- The Relay exchange is located just beyond the Start/Finish/Split Line.
- Relay runners will only exchange an ankle chip as part of the relay.
- Teams with less than 5 runners will mean that someone on the team will have to run multiple loops. There is no additional exchange for teams of less than 5 members.
- Teams are encouraged to bring tents, coolers, chairs, and tailgate gear to make themselves at home while others are running.